Bill Jonas on Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:36:37 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Some Comments on w3m

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Darxus wrote:

>Sounds like you have not seen the wonders of screen.  I know you have it
>at netaxs.  Go type "screen" at the command prompt.  It's a way to do.. do
>like multiple virtual terminals... kind of... over telnet & stuff.

I have not.  I just took a look at the man page and, in a word... wow.
This is very cool stuff.  I'd kinda gotten around that by logging in
from multiple VCs, but this definitly saves typing in passwords over and
over.  Anything that promotes laziness is a Good Thing.  :)

Bill
--
"I couldn't give him advice in business and he couldn't give me
advice in technology." --Linus Torvalds, about why he wouldn't