Michael Leone on Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:34:10 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] rh firewall

I use the LRP from a diskette. Runs on an old 486, 16M RAM. Port scans show
it to be very tightly closed to incoming (4 ports open - telnet, http, dns,
and ... something; I forget right now). And I can close the telnet and http
if I want.

Nice. Easy. And the gateway machine itself doesn't even need a hard drive.