Steve Creel on Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:08:51 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] SSH on Windows

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Walt Mankowski wrote:

>Can anyone recommend an ssh client that runs on Windows 95?  I've
>seen one or two being used at the PLUG meetings but I don't
>remember their names.

My personal preference is PuTTY....

"PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 platforms"

Steve Creel                           Nothin But Net, LLC.
                                      screel@nothinbut.net

"Reflect upon your blessings, of which every man has plenty,
not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
                              [Charles Dickens]