aab on Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:58:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Security links.

I picked up a copy of Hacking Exposed (isbn 0072121270) before my last
trip and haven't finished going through it yet.  I'm not sure how this
compares with the other books on the market, but the names praising it
were ones I recognize ... and respect.

andrew.