Benjamin Folk Jr. on Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:08:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Sun Station

Bill,

I would sell the Thinkpad for $425.00.  I am always getting equipment so if
anyone needs anything, let me know and I will keep my eyes open for you.

These prices are definitely negotiable.  I also have a SCSI Sony CDROM drive
with pcmcia card for the laptops( I am not sure what this worth).  I have
never been able to install Linux or Solaris on them using this, but there are
Windows drivers for it.  All of the machines have either Mandrake 6.0 or
Solaris 7 installed.

I also have the following items for sale, but I only have two monitors and 2
sets of keyboards and mice I can part with.

HP 712/80 workstation
80mhz PA RISC processor (very slow)
32mb RAM
HPUX 11.0 installed.  I don't have a copy of the OS so I am very careful with
this box
HP keyboard and mouse
built in sound, and ethernet
19in Color HP monitor
$425.00

PowerSpec PC
Cyrix Media GX 166
32mb RAM
270mb hard drive
2mb Integrated video RAM(Some proprietary mess where Cyrix uses system RAM for
Video up to two mb.ex:  if you have 32mb RAM installed, the motherboard
automaticall allocates 2mb to Video so the OS can only use 28mb RAM for apps.
To get around this you can install a standard video card)
3com 3c574 10/100 NIC
built in audio
$150.00 (I have a 1gb hard drive I would sell with this)

Compaq  DP4000 5266MMX
266mhz Pentium II
128mb RAM
3.0gb hard drive