LeRoy Cressy on Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:55:40 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] PADS Meeting

Hi All,

Tonight there will be a pads meeting at the IQ group as normal.

We will be discussing one of my latest projects which involved
putting Corel Linux on drive where the corel CD refused to boot.

Also, I have created the beginnings of a deb package that shouuld
help people in the same situation.

--
Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy   mailto:ldc@netaxs.com         /\_/\
                       http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc   ( o.o )