Bill Jonas on Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Munging the From: header with Pine 4.21

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Aarune J. Oracle wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Michelle Weber wrote:
>
>:The PINE faq explains how to do this:
>:http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/custom.html#xtocid301935
>
>And if you get the Error you are not alloud to change the from field, and

The Roles feature allowed me to do what I want.  (Thank you to everybody
who replied.)  I don't know if the same stuff applies to changing the
from line in your Roles or not.  Anyhow, the roles stuff allows me to
not use the same return on all my mail.  I may do this instead, though,
since it's getting old to have to specify which role I want to use
everytime I reply.  I suspect that, at least for the time being, that
I'll get relatively little mail on my other account, so for
convenience's sake I may copy my .pinerc and just start Pine with the
alternate rc file (I won't ask on this, as it's easily found in the help
system <g>).

Bill
--
Linux: Because CTRL-ALT-DEL is for rebooting, not logging on.
Harry Browne for President:      http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/