Hugh Brock on Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:32:37 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Perl Advanced Programming tutorial (fwd)

ziggy@panix.com writes:
 > Synopsis:
 >
 > Mark-Jason Dominus will be offering a practice Perl tutorial on Thursday,
 > May 11th at the University of Pennsylvania.

So when am I going to see "Adam Turoff will be offering a tutorial on
'How to quickly do Ars Digita problem sets and get a great job' this
weekend <g>..."

Seriously, how's it going? I've been in Boston all week and haven't
had a chance to get in touch. You realize that we have a fifty-seat
office opening in mid-July, and I need people to fill it... so get to
work <g>...

Keep me posted,
--Hugh