plug-announce-admin on Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:13:01 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] Upcoming PLUG meeting for Wednesday, May 3

Just a friendly reminder.

Date        Subject                 Speaker
5/3/2000    Data Display Debugger   gleeson@zdial.com

Where:      The IQ Group's Technology Lab
            (215)925-4500x301
            The Constitution Building, 12th floor --
            it HAS MOVED TO THE 12TH FLOOR
            325 Chestnut Street
            Philadelphia, PA 19106

When:       7pm-9pm

Parking:   "$1 garage went well. Its the garage next to the movies just
            south of Chestnut St. on Second St. I didn't ask any
            questions -- just gave my ticket and $1 to the attendant!"

Food:       Food will probably be ordered by the IQ Group.

Cost:       None

Agenda:     Food (beginning around 7pm)
            Q&A
            Presentation (ending around 9pm)
            Subscribing people to the PLUG and PLUG-Announce lists.
            Unofficial discussion, potentially till 11:30pm

Directions, a map, and some pictures to orient yourself with are
available at http://plug.nothinbut.net/meetings.html.

Come on out and bring a friend!  :)

Bill
--
(Clever, funny, and/or witty comment goes here.)
Harry Browne for President:      http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/