Darxus on Thu, 27 Apr 2000 20:01:50 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Re: PLUG Pics

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Nicolai Rosen wrote:

> Are there any plans to get us each individually? I'm thinking haul a
> computer to wherever we end up, plop the camera there (or hold it & wait),
> & have people type in whatever crap (name, e-mail, url, comments) they
> want into a few fields, mark down the picture name & (note, that normally
> click would appear here, but it's a digital camera).

The camera I used belonged to Drew.  He'd set it to 640x480, and I assumed
it'd stay that way.  I think he thought so too.  It went back to
1600x1200.  Fix that problem, and get him to bring in his larger memory
stick, and taking pictures of everybody should work (and was my original
plan).  Hmm, Drew's currently out w/ mono.. dunno if he'll be back by
wednesday.  I'd really like to get somebody else to bring in a camera.

I also originally planned to get everybody's name, email address, & url.
But that turned out way too crazy.

Thanks for pointing out the pics page to me.  It's now been linked from
the main page, and verified to conform to html v3.2 & 4.0 too :)

Going to transit ?  I'm going to go hop in the shower & fight w/ my hair
for a bit.

Just decided to cc the plug list...

For those who don't know & might care -- the club previously known as The
Bank (600 spring garden street ?) has reopened as Transit.  Thursday
nights are an event called Surrender, similar to the old
Wednesdays/Saturdays (goth/industrial).

I'm going with my hair out, black boots, black glossy vinyl pants, and a
big frilly pirate shirt.