Flint Heart on Wed, 3 May 2000 09:53:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] testing outlets (computers.)

thanks for the info I'll stop by there tonight.  I can't go to plug  cause
my bosses wife if 7 or 8 months pregnent ( i think 7) and she had bleading
and the babies heart rate is down.  I'm good friends with his wife (who
also works with me)  So besides the stress, i'm stuck in charge of the
department again.  This week sucks.

	N-Tropy