Flint Heart on Wed, 3 May 2000 12:50:41 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Transportation / bad computer

Thanks for the offers guys but looks like i won't be able to make it this
month cause of work(see previous post)  So i guess i'll see you next
month.

My computer damage is turning out to be better than i thought.  i tried 2
spare power suplies last night with no luck but i tried a power supply
that should be good for an athlon system and it booted up ok. I don't know
if anything might be bad but at least it boots.  Looks like my spare power
suplies just didn't have enought juice.  plus directron are cross shipping
me a replacement case for $10 so i'm all better.

now i just need to find a good outlet tester someplace late tonight.

Thanks guys
	N-Tropy