Bill Jonas on Thu, 4 May 2000 01:22:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] AMD vs Intel, 486DX4/100

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Michael W. Ryan wrote:

>Does it have an FCC ID?  It may be on obverse side.  It should either be
>labeled "FCC ID" (or something like that) or have the FCC logo which is an
>"F" and two concentric "C"s.

I took a few minutes and checked earlier.  I didn't see one,
though I saw some stuff that looked as though it might be some
sort of identifying stuff.  I'll look again and post more once I get
home in the morning.

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?
That's a city in Bosnia.  Right?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands.)

Harry Browne for President:  http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/
Visit me at                  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/