Bill Jonas on Thu, 4 May 2000 12:00:35 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] FWD: SiliconPhilly May 11 Event (fwd)

I don't want to be accused of spam (just ignore the fact that my
employer's sponsoring this ;) ), but I thought that many of the computer
professionals on the list might be interested in attending.  Basically,
from what I've been told, it's just going to be a social
business-networking type of event.  A bit more info is on their web
page.

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?
That's a city in Bosnia.  Right?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands.)

Harry Browne for President:  http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/
Visit me at                  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/