Matt Heyer on Fri, 5 May 2000 11:05:12 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Re: Java reference for non-pro programmers

Michael,

    I am by no means an experienced Java Programmer, but I am currently learning
java myself and I really enjoy a book called "Thinking in Java" by Bruce Eckel.
It not only teaches java syntax but also the thought behind what you are
learning. The best part is that it is free. You can download  1st and 2nd
editions of the book  from the following site in PDF form.

http://www.codecuts.com/mainpage.asp?WebPageID=314

or you can go to  -

http://www.bruceeckel.com/javabook.html