aab on Tue, 9 May 2000 10:15:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Job opening in University City

It's been a while since I've looked at Science Citation Index, but last I
knew it needed some help still.  They lose a significant portion of cites
due to mistypes that could VERY easily be rectified.

Course, I'm a twink for never approaching anyone up there about this.

andrew.