Flint Heart on Thu, 11 May 2000 15:56:46 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Slashdot Vs. Microsoft

i thought according to the dmca that slashdots isp could cut them off if
they didn't comply with the warning.  Although i finaly got on after
trying for 15 minutes on 3 different machines at different locations.

Laters
	N-Tropy