darxus on Tue, 16 May 2000 09:55:19 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] PADS meeting this week ?

On Mon, 15 May 2000 darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

> So are we having a Philadelphia Area Debian Society meeting this week ?

Since I haven't heard from Chris since I sent him email asking this on
friday, and nobody else seems to have any input, and since I've got other
things to deal with tomorrow night, I'm going to say that if PADS is going
to be held tomorrow, it probably won't be at IQ.

I still have no problem hosting PADS.  But in the future, I'd like to have
some kind of announcement at least by the friday before the meeting.  I'd
rather not repeat what happened last month, when an announcement was only
made the day before, and only me and the presenter & his lady (LeRoy &
Rita) showed up.