Flint Heart on Tue, 16 May 2000 13:16:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] PADS meeting this week ?

does the pads have a web site.
I'd be more interested in that than the plug meetings. no offense to plug.
set times are cool. Its hard enough for me to make meetings that i can
plan a couple weeks ahead of time for.

N-Tropy