darxus on Tue, 16 May 2000 13:50:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] PADS meeting this week ?

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Michael C. Toren wrote:

> Yes, it's at http://www.cjfearnley.com/pads/, but Chris hasn't been
> updated it since Mach.  I think it's a little too late to schedule a
> meeting for this month, but who is interested in meeting on June 14?

I agree that the day before is a bit late to arrange a meeting.  Chris
apparently doesn't agree -- he sent me email asking if I was still willing
to make the space at IQ available (which would involve me changing hours
with a client).  I told him I don't think it's worth it, since I really
don't expect anybody to show up, given such late notice.

The 3rd wednesday in June is the 21st, not the 14th.