plug-announce-admin on Thu, 18 May 2000 09:53:47 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce] JUNE MEETING WILL BE AT IQ, NETAXS IS UNAVAILABLE

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Michael C. Toren wrote:

> Unfortunately, the only other tenant that routinely books auditorium
> time in the evenings has already made a reservation for June 7th, from
> 7 to 11PM.

Just wanted to make it as obvious as I could that this information means
that the space at Netaxs is unavailable for the June meeting, which means
that we will be meeting at our normal place (IQ), unless somebody wants to
try to find something more suitable.

FYI, the talley, at the moment, is IQ 5, Netaxs 7, which is only useful in
noting that this group does have at least some interest in trying a
meeting at Netaxs sometime.

Thanks to those who took the time to express their opinions.  The other
95.7% of you... vote next time.