JR Mayberry on Fri, 19 May 2000 14:50:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Re: Free Books from IDGB

I'd be wary, nowhere in there did she say "FREE"..

I've had people send me complimentary books before -- with a little note
attached that says 'if youd like to keep this book, send a check for
XXX.XX to XXX publisher'.. and a month later you'll receive an invoice..

I'd ask for her name and her number and say flat out to her -- 'are these
books free with no strings attached?'..