rscudder on Thu, 25 May 2000 12:47:13 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] about people who "leaving" as a result of heated discussion

Nick...

I have noticed that many of the people who "leave" over some heated
discussion in which they feel they have been wronged usually come back
after things cool down.  It's simply the way some people deal.  As long as
it doesn't degen into a below the belt hit'n flame war, heated debate is a
good thing.

Roger Scudder
Mail to: rscudder@annance.com

We wnt through this a couple of months ago, and it became VERY heated.  I
do
not think that we want to start that up again.  If I remember correctly,
one
of the people involved in that discussion even left the group.  Does anyone
else remember that?
Nick