Michael W. Ryan on Thu, 25 May 2000 12:52:25 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] about people who "leaving" as a result of heated discu ssion

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Vettese, Nick A wrote:

> Understood.  I was just talking about that discussion about apt vs rpm.  I
> remmeber someone leaving, and I do not remember him ever coming back.  Maybe
> changed his name and is here with us, but that argument was intense.  I am
> not saying people always do, I am just refering to that argument
> (discussion) that took place some months ago.

I seem to recall that I got rather annoyed and somewhat offended, but I
ddin't leave.  I've THOUGHT about leaving, but that's usually over larger
issues. :)

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

No, I don't hear voices in my head;
I'm the one that tells the voices in your head what to say.