Michael Leone on Fri, 26 May 2000 00:01:15 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] about people who "leaving" as a result of heated discu

> Could we all stop wasting hard drive space with such BS.

If you consider this topic a waste of space, then delete all the messages in
the thread. Therefore no space wasted.

>If we have something  to contribute to someone, e-mailing it to the person
and not
> the whole group may be warranted.

The topic isn't "contributions" to the group or conversation; it's about
personal attacks and over-reactions.

> Some cant deal with criticism. When they cant ignore them.

Again, we're not talking criticism; we're talking about something worse.

> They will go away.
> Life goes on and everyone doesnt have to hear about it.

Right, who needs to hear anything that isn't a happy, rosy outlook on life?