Bill Jonas on Wed, 31 May 2000 15:14:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Installfest -- publicizing

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Russ Lavery wrote:

>SHould I notify the SAS user's group of the event??

I think that it might be better to discuss things at the meeting next
Wednesday and make definite plans.  Right now, it appears to me as
though we have several very good ideas, but have reached no general
consensus.  It seems as though f2f at the meeting would be the best
forum for reaching an agreement.

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/