Jack Wilkinson on Sat, 3 Jun 2000 07:12:32 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Debian Question

potato is 2.2.x based... Debian has a long period of time between releases,
so when the new one is even in the later stages of being unstable, the old
one is far out of date.  You can download potato now using apt if you want.

if 2.4 is done soon, potato might be based on that... maybe