Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:03:15 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Raunchy humor for tonight's attendees

Back Officer, it's Back Orifice w/ a night stick inserted

O  <-  --+

Hey, it worked in New York!

Oh, & a sig appropriate for tonight's talk too :)

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

No man is good nor wise enough, to rule another or disown the rights of
every woman and man to live and let live, and be left alone. I talk about
abortion. I say 'Fuck the Government'. Does that offend you? Good! I
respect no government who will make any law that restricts speech, in any
medium. I will be offensive, and I willtake offense at what others say,
BUT I WILL DEFEND TO THE DEATH THEIR RIGHT TO BE OFFENSIVE.