rscudder on Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:24:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Newbie Questions

Nicolai...

I think that the subject of your message has merit, though I completely
disagree with the idea that there have been questions asked that should not
have been.  It is my opinion that the message posted by the novice is the
most important message of all.

Each of us is entitled to our own opinion...  intolerance is the only thing
standing in our way

Roger Scudder
Mail to: rscudder@annance.com

                    Nicolai Rosen
                    <nick@netaxs.com>           To:     plug@lists.nothinbut.net
                    Sent by:                    cc:
                    plug-admin@lists.not        Subject:     [PLUG] Newbie Questions
                    hinbut.net

                    06/10/2000 10:50 PM
                    Please respond to
                    plug

I wasn't going to say anything to avoid starting a flame war *sigh*, but
I've noticed a fairly large number of questions that should not have to
have been asked to such a large number of people. If you're having a
problem, then please first check man pages, try command --help, read
howtos, and use www.google.com/linux and the program's web site to see if
your answer can be found before you send e-mail to a few dozen people.

Thank you for your consideration.

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs