Nicolai Rosen on Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:23:06 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Computer Crime.

Call trooper Jon Nelson at linux.freak@home.com

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Flint Heart wrote:
> Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:11:51 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Flint Heart <n-tropy@n-tropy.com>
> To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
> Subject: RE: [PLUG] Computer Crime.
>
> Yes i am in pa.
> Do you have any contact info for the state polices computer crimes
> division?  the fbi apparently doesn't think that my company is important
> enough to even look into it.  I've spent at least an hour getting bounced
> around state police offices and then the fbi trying to get some info.
>
> Thanks
>
> N-Tropy
>
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Charles Stack wrote:
>
> > Try the State Police's Computer Crimes Division.  Are you in PA?
> > You can also contact the FBI as its a federal crime as well.
> >
> > Charles

Nicolai Rosen
nick@netaxs.com
Earthstation/Netaxs
http://laktar.dyndns.org/
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:

33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a
stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code.
Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for
formal occasions.
   -- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html