jsulfare on Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:23:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] ISP Support

I have all the equipment hardware, software and just about everything else
you can think about  including a Cisco router..

NO money needed just a will to do something different..

-jimS

"Vettese, Nick A" wrote:

> If I only had the money to help!

begin:vcard
n:Sulfare Jr;James
tel;home:610-838-7694
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http:\\www.solinkit.com
org:SoLinkIt;IT
adr:;;Post Office Box 1953;Bethlehem ;PA;18016;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jsulfare@yahoo.com
title:CTI Engineer/Management
end:vcard