Flint Heart on Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:32:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] T1 Connections..

t-1's are priced evily.
I don't have the specifics cause I purged the costs from my mind when i
found out how large our bills are at the company where i work.  You're
proboably better off getting a dsl for data and just regular lines for the
bussiness.  I think there is a service called centrix or something like
that.  free install ( i think it itill is.) Its essential all the goodies
of a digital phone system installed in the co instead of the
building.  you get allot of different free fetures and unlimited free
calling to the other centrix lines you have.  we are doing that for our
2nd warehouse which is 2 blocks away but the same co.
If your interested in that email me personaly and i'll go through the
boxes i have here and get the books for it out.(packing to move to the new
office space)  We have a t-1 and a digital phone system here and unless
cheep is at least a couple grand a month forget it. ( rough guesstimate
from what i remember)

N-Tropy