Joe Laudadio on Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:10:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] T1 Connections..

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Bill Jonas wrote:

> You pay the phone company (who most people get their leased lines from,
> although with deregulation you can get lines from other companies such
> as PECO/Hyperion) based on the mileage from your place to their CO

I'm pretty sure you cant get a leased line from PECO as I work for them
:) A couple of months ago we needed another T1 and had to go to Ma Bell
just like everyone else.  Of course, the red tape at PECO runs vast and
deep so maybe at one of the subsidiary companies (such as Excelon who
handle all the infrastructure for power delivery) you can purchase a
leased line, but I doubt it.

mg