aab on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Anti-Virus on Linux E-Mail Server

Alternately, I'd be interested in a Linux-based email/attachment filtering
gateway (ex. Norton AntiVirus Internet Email Gateway, but better, please).
It's simple enough to setup a dedicated Linux box for scrubbing - you need
not do this on the mail server itself (well, IMHO  :^).

andrew.