Flint Heart on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:54:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] T1 Connections..

in this area bell is the only one to use the same line for voice and
data. most other do the jack trick. (inner/outer) but you physicaly have 2
lines comming into the phone box in your house but they use the unused
pair of your existing wireing to save you from having to rewire.  bell
uses the exact same pair of wires.  my friend has that.  i thought a
little tap was required for each phone to filter out the dsl but i'm not
sure.  Laters

N-Tropy