Jeff Abrahamson on Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:55:22 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] T1 Connections..

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 02:18:06PM -0400, Nicolai Rosen wrote:
> Hmm, if that's the case then can you not have 2 lines in a house where you
> have DSL? I always thought they did it w/ some sort of trickery.

It's a trick, but it's a trick that works. So it's called a technique.

I think you can have as many lines as you want to pay for. Maybe I'm
missing something.

> [.sig continues with evil overlord item #22]

Ah, so I should have taken issue with your .sig generator's database,
not with your particular choice of .sig.

;-)

--
 Jeff Abrahamson
 610/270-4845