Nicolai Rosen on Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:02:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] ssh

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Michael W. Ryan wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Nicolai Rosen wrote:
> > * Hmm, resorting to outright bigotry. The last ditch effort of a desperate
> > man.
>
> Would you rather I just decide that you're an idiot and not worth the
> bother?

Yes, I would rather you decide I'm an idiot (however mistaken you would
be) than resort to bigotry. It's the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

Although it is somewhat amusing that you consider what I said such a
threat that you tried to invalidate it on the basis of age rather than
responding to it with something resembling a topical post.

> > I'm well aware of the patent issue. I was merely pointing out how absurd
> > it was to worry about such a thing as; 1) the government hasn't done
> > anything about it yet; 2) the patent's almost expired anyway; 3) going
> > after individuals and small companies ala Metallica gives ample warning &
> > takes a while to get going.
>
> Ah, and never mind ethics?

Never let anybody tell you you don't have a sense of humor. You lecturing
somebody about ethics has me laughing until I cry.

Nicolai Rosen, nick@netaxs.com
http://www.netaxs.com/~nick/

Love is much more evil than hate will ever be.
	-found in the fraggle.c source