darxus on Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG]Re: Help me please ----- Apache and DNS stuff (fwd)

I didn't get this till today because I changed email addresses.  If you
don't know where your zone file is, you're probably not maintaining it,
and need to email the maintainer and ask them to make the change.

Your Apache virtual host entry looks okay.

Based on
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=codifont.com
I'd suggest that you try emailing hostmaster@RAPIDSITE.NET.