Andrew Auderieth on Wed, 19 Jul 2000 00:22:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] spam (OT)

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 09:08:12PM -0400, Joe Laudadio wrote:

> This is offtopic but I know we've got a lot of subscribers from Drexel,
> Penn, etc on this list and I've got a question for them.  Are any of you
> being spam constantly by wassup@philly2nite.com?

If others are receiving unsolicited messages from them, please let me
know.  They colo a box in our data center, and that is a blatant violation
of our TOS.

Joe - would you mind forwarding me a copy of the messsage with complete
headers so that I may first examine them to see if they're forged or not,
and then log the issue if necessary.

Thanks.

--
				Andrew Auderieth