Barry Spindler on Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] IP Masq'ing Logic Check

Yep, that's correct. There is an IPMasq module (ip_masq_ftp) that makes
normal FTP transfers work in this sitution (or should at least work).
This is one of a few IPMasq modules that come with the kernel and sit in
/lib/modules/<kernel_ver>/ipv4 to help with protocols that make connections
like this.

		--Barry

--
Practical people would be more practical if they would take a little
more time for dreaming.