Bill Jonas on Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:07:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] PLUG spam (was ethernet cables (fwd))

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Andrew White wrote:

>Did anyone else get this spam?  It appears my address was gleaned

Oh, and to be fair, I haven't gotten anything like that, but he did hook
me up with several thumb screws for my cases, mailed them to me, and
didn't ask for any money.

Maybe the solution is to have a page at phillylinux.org that lists who
on the list sells stuff (hardware, software, services, whatever) so that
we can support fellow list members?  Just a thought.

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.billjonas.com/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/