Darxus on Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:51:14 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Re: [tivo] Linux Sub-Presentation Question

Yes, this would be an appropriate subject for a meeting if someone would
like to do a presentation on it.  You can check the online archives of the
plug mailing list (there's a link on http://www.phillylinux.org) to see if
anybody volunteers.

--
www.ChaosReigns.com