Steve Davila on Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:55:00 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Solaris Expert Needed...

	I am sorry to pseudo-advertise here.  The company I work for is looking for
a Heavily Experienced Solaris and Apache on Solaris Systems Engineer.  They
are not looking for a linux crossover.  This would be on a 6 month contract
basis most likely.  They are looking for the following experience: light
WAN, Remote Admin, System Administration, Tuning, Monitoring, etc.

	They are huge, and I'll let you know who they are if ya call, not a
headhunter at all.  I just don't want to throw the name around.  Y'never
know.  They have been a NT/Netware shop with some large HP/UX boxen for many
SAP DB's.  They are going to be using Solaris for future WWW use and need
someone who knows it like the back of their hand.  They have been trying
through their normal contractors, but haven't found what they need.  This is
a rather well paid position too.

	If you want to give me a call, my number is 610-431-9474.  Or mail me,
scd@flashcom.net .

				Thanks,

				-Steve