Darxus on Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:10:55 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] no food at tomorrow's meeting

Food will not be provided for tomorrows meeting.  (It will be next month)

So you can eat before the meeting, or we can try to go someplace after the
meeting, although from experience with pads, this area doesn't seem too
great for this group to eat.

Although Nick's (bar & grill or something) could be a possibility.  They
have eating space, and good prices.. they have cheesesteaks... didn't pay
attention to anything else on the menu.  I think on 2nd street, just south
of market.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com