Mader, Bob on Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Free Linux CDs...

Sorry if this is a duplicate. Frankly, I don't know much about these folks,
but they appear to be offering to mail you free CD's of RH 6.2 and 7.0 beta,
Mandrake, and Debian. They're not asking for too much personal info and
their privacy policy appears fairly sane. See for yourself. Enjoy!

-Bob

----8<----snip snip-----Shameless marketing hype-----8<-----