Darxus on Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:01:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] fun with graphviz, perl, apache logs, and the debian-keyring

On 09/14, Kevin Brosius wrote:
> Neat...  How about a source code tree showing dependency relationships?
> *.h->*.c  If you can graph the XFree86 tree I'd been impressed.  Of
> course, I'm not sure what it would look like.  It would be nice to show
> header and source files which are soft links to real files as a node
> between the real file and user, so that you could identify the real
> source.

There's a similar example on the graphviz page.  I was leaning away from
doing C stuff an more toward perl.. because I've done very little C and a
good bit more perl.  But a graph of the XFree source would be neat....

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com