Andrew White on Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:18:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] need some RJ-45 connectors

Hi Eric,

You're going to get the best price at Graybar.  It's just south
of University City / UPenn near the corner of University Ave
(also called 38th St) and Grays Ferry Ave.  You'll want
AMP RJ-45 data connectors for solid-conductor Cat5.

-Andrew