RBStanfield on Sun, 17 Sep 2000 13:23:53 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] fetchmail

Folks,

	Suddenly my fetchmail has stopped working and is giving me the
following message(s)

reading message 1 of 4 (3122 octets) .fetchmail: SMTP error: 451
<GraceP@aol.com>... Sender domain must resolve

	I am not aware of anything I have done recently that may have affect
the
configuration, but I did reboot last week (for the first time in
months). I can
neither send my mail with pine nor collect my mail from another ISP.
Using SuSE 6.3.

	Netscape works, so of course I can't use cron. Where do I start
looking?

--
Bob Stanfield
29 Ledge Lane