Andrew White on Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:46:44 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] DSL and Bell Atlantic

Hi Joseph,

Note!  Biased opinions follow.

Several ISPs can offer you service even though the line may be provided
by Verizon.  In other words, Verizon does not also have to be your ISP.
Anywhere Verizon DSL is available, so is DSL from my employer (DCANet).
We are also Linux-friendly!  http://www.dca.net/dsl

Sadly, our rates are not as low as Verizon because they are "dumping".
That is, they sell the service below cost in order to capture market
share.  I've read that Verizon is being sued in several states for this
'predatory' pricing.  However, I do believe our service is substantially
better.  We include six static IP addresses, personal home page, e-mail,
and free domain name parking as part of our service.

-Andrew White
 andrew@white.com
 awhite@dca.net