Carl E Hein on Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:12:52 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] shameless job search

Eric,

I saw your post about linux jobs on the PLUG list this morning.
We are an advanced research lab under Lockheed Martin
(ATL - Advanced Technologies Laboratories), just across the
river from you in NJ.  We are mostly a Unix/Solaris/Linux
house with a medium size network (~120 computers).
We are periodically looking for new grads and co-ops who are
knowledgable.

I am forwarding your resume to our human resources department.
They may contact you, if not, ping me again in the future.

>From your resume, it looks like you are in your Junior year?
What are your longer range plans beyond sys-admin type work?
We produce a lot of software and are currently involved in
several networking projects, so there might be a fit with some
of your experience.   You can surf over to www.atl.lmco.com to
see if any of our business areas or technologies match your interests.

Carl